GER 0.00% 5.4¢ greenearth energy limited

re: Ann: ISRAELI BREAKTHROUGH WITH CO2 TO FUE... Typing this...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: ISRAELI BREAKTHROUGH WITH CO2 TO FUE... Typing this from my workplace unfortunately I can't copy and paste links to PDF files, but I'd like to bring people's attention to the 30 page "Brokers' Lunch Presentation Update NewCO2Fuels" that was released to the market on 11/4/13.

Page 3 of the presentation states the establishment of a new fuel source at less than 50% of the current price.

Furthermore it states that discussions have been held with key CO2 emitters and that 11 such emitters representing in excess of 30% of Australia's CO2 emissions have been talked to overall. If that wasn't enough technical reviews have also been initiated with key potential partners.

Page 4 of the presentation lays out an example of what the technology could do with an operating brown coal-fired power plant in Australia assuming the capture and processing of just 5% of the emissions at the plant, and how much that would be worth to GER, calling the numbers 'compelling'.

All of this was back in April 2013. I'd expect a lot more interest has been shown since then.

I have already said this once, but I'll say it again. I'd be amazed if they can't attract the funding to make the NewCO2Fuels technology a commercial reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.