IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Issuance of Milestone Shares Under Vaxinia Acquisition, page-30

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    At the end of the day, the issuance of these shares would be nothing compared to what the success of CF33 could bring. For example, if CheckVacc is successful in knocking those TNBC out of the park, that alone, will make our shares trade in the dollar than cents. By then, this episode will be all forgotten because people will be so happy and relieved for those patients who would suffer from such disease again. And of course, us shareholders counting our wealth. And then there is that mother of all CF33 Vaxinia! So really, we quibble over a mere 100 odd millions of shares?

And don't forget, Paul Hopper has great connection with CoH. Do not underestimate any future wheeling dealing he can do for the company. In fact, with the acquisition of this CF33, we beget the CD19 of CoH. One can wonder what more can arise from this relationship. Yes, he is a businessman but at least he has not sold anyone of us a dud yet. I benefited hugely from his VLA. I intend to benefit many more folds from his IMU and CF33.

Big picture, folks. Big picture

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.