IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Issuance of Milestone Shares Under Vaxinia Acquisition, page-66

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    Tell us, where were you when the deal was negotiated and shareholders had to vote on it. Did you voice your protest? Did you really believe that this CF33 was obtained by PH and YF for free without any expenses involved and risk on their part involved? Seriously, PH could have easily sold off his CF33 to anyone for CASH. Yes, CASH, something IMU do not have in abundance. So in a way, PH was taking a risk by accepting shares. After all, with shares, there was no guarantee of anything.

And our directors getting options, likewise, IMU don't have abundance of money to attract talents. I mean, would you work for FREE or minimum pay in a director's position without any other incentive? Mind you, IMU don't want to attract monkeys with peanuts. If we get monkeys, our share price would have gone from 3 cents to 0.3 cents by now. Is that maybe what you prefer?

At end of day, be very grateful that the board and management has guided the company from a mere 3 cents to 33 cents since this CF33 deal. And there will be more to come. I rather pay through the nose to get that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow than paying peanut to lose everything.
    Last edited by fattchoi: 09/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.