INR 2.44% 21.0¢ ioneer ltd

Ann: Issuance of Water Pollution Control Permit, page-21

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    interesting opinions on here... I see PLL and the related hype part of the change agents took kit. any news is good news...

the pitching of environment regulations against the supply chain that is to bring about the global shift to address climate change is great news it stirs people up they tell stories to their friends and FUD kicks in... we then (hopefully) recover make promises to conform to regs and race of into the sunset in ludicrous mode fracking, open pit mining and burning rubber all the way.

the real question is this how long after this lithium explosion will we see the cost of recycled battery chemistries become competitive with newly minted product? surely their have been enough mobile communications, computing devices and trade tools made that we will have worked out the pipeline for all of this and have an approximate number? I get the volumes/scales are different however the sheer number of devices... every member of my family has lithium in their pockets and on their laps 3+ hrs a day and have for over a decade now... however we all ride together in one car...

for those of you scratching your heads comparing to VUL, I'm guessing it's likely the backing. as an analogy there are hundreds if not thousands of people who copy everything that Berkshire Hathaway do. they are some of the biggest cats in the room and millions have made their fortune simply tagging along. with Gina Rinehart being mentioned in the same sentence of almost every Vulcan pitch I think it's likely that her clout and reputation has capital allocators (like those following Berkshire) just following her and her associates lead. yes it's inflated but it's Gina. I'm on the sidelines still on that one we shall wait and see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $488.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $457.6K 2.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 174138 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 35577 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ 753638
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.