ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    Must be, this was all we were waiting for.

Now can we please stop talking about Nunga's paranoia about people getting personal about him / her and actually focus on FGR.. surely the trolls will buy on or move on to an easier target?

Great to know the knowledgeable long termers have been calling it correctly and company haters to date have been pushing disinformation.. whether due to dillusion, poor research or simply to troll and hate.. the truth prevailed and its amazing news for long termers.

More amazing news .. 2019 could be the start of a massive growth curve.

A poster asked me to justify why i thought an takeover might be on the cards at this stage.. well quite simply.. we are at the beginning of what be a massive sales growth curve.. buying out FGR at 200 million today could be gross profit in the first quarter of 2020.. in others words, this could soon become a huge cash cow.. why wouldn't a smart progressive company want to own such a profitable business (with a monopoly and first mover advantage).

Question.. why have we not been taken over.. waiting for sales means its likely gonna be 500M else they can keep dreaming..

#multibagging

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.