SAY 0.00% 0.4¢ south american iron & steel corporation limited

Totally agree. What SAY is sitting on in Ecuador is potentially...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Totally agree. What SAY is sitting on in Ecuador is potentially huge. I think they will probably get their concessions back - there is a quasi-equitable approach to this from Ecuador gov from what I have seen of other grants. However, the big issue will still be how much the government takes (it may make the Aust mining tax look like a pittance), and the risk involved (which is huge because of the geopolitical factors).

I have a feeling that the lack of news about the Henan farm in is because there is something more significant happening. There's a reason for the lack of news and it can't be all that bad, or it would have been bad.

The main issue is the willingness of SAY to negotiate on behalf of shareholders. And that really means the willingness of Franco Belli - the major shareholder to negotiate. The issue is that he sees SAY as a bit of a personal fiefdom. I think he is probably what is holding the company back - possibly because he thinks there is a better deal out there, but I also think that if SAY were more pragmatic in their negotiations, then they would have gone further, sooner, at the benefit of all shareholders. Not sure if his vision is a hindrance or godsend. Still... we wait.

Good luck holders, including Franco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.