JAT 2.58% 75.5¢ jatcorp limited

IMO, I think they have covered all the aspects and as it can be...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    IMO, I think they have covered all the aspects and as it can be noted from Page 6 of the Chairman’s address to Share-holders dated 28/11/2017 to ASX, they have highlighted their longterm goal of the energy business and the FMCG is an additional cash-flow generation activity.

** Quote **

Jatenergy operates in the energy sector, investing in new technologies to engineer cleaner, greener energy production, particularly relating to coal (see ‘Energy Technologies’ below). The opportunities are, long term, and therefore, the Board decided to pursue opportunities to achieve additional alternate source of cashflows. THE STRATEGY: utilise JAT’s Chinese business network and cross border expertise, together with the opportunities offered by ChAFTA to generate cashflows based on Chinese consumer appetite for Australian consumer goods. STAGE I – market penetration to generate a critical mass of business flows. STAGE II – transition from growth to profitability

** Unquote **

Make me think that ASX will have no reason to hold them as long as JAT can provide the require explanations. Also noted that in all their announcements, they have made relevance to the Energy business. Quite smart these guys are IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $62.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 77.5¢ 75.5¢ $15.57K 20.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 42442 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 16544 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.