BMG 14.3% 0.8¢ bmg resources limited

Ann: Issue of New BMGOB Options, page-107

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    To be honest Financialruins, not that i have to post it but I will I have an average of 0.009. So I could still have a 40% profit if I sold. On the point of me selling, not much volume sold at 1.6/1.7/1.8 for me to be interested at that point in time. Probably should of, but that would not of been enough shares to sell my volume into. Im not in desperate need of $ atm.

But lets be honest questioning my integrity isn't going to change the fact that management hasn't been honest/forthright or communicating to shareholders about drilling.

Last month you were having it out with Jas626 ? now you are having a go ( to a degree)at me. What he and I have said so far has to a degree been right. Management has been late with drilling, the company still has to raise capital via options or if that fails then cap raise to buy up the extra 30% to have 50% share.
    I have been wrong with the degree of the share price fall this time when I thought it would go back to 1 to 1.1 cent. But it has been falling and will continue to fall if no ann for drilling is forthcoming.

That being said the project is promising, we all know that. Management hmm refer to above. I hope drilling starts very soon for everyone, it would benefit me and lots of punters here. My fear IMHO is you get what you pay for. Drilling is really cheap to market levels and this may leave us at the mercy of the drilling company. But we will see- cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.470M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $902 112.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 337222 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 303444 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.