ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Trading ADOO Options: Please, can anyone help me?I have my...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Trading ADOO Options: Please, can anyone help me?
    I have my account with InteractiveBrokers (https://www.interactivebrokers.co.uk/en/home.php)and this security does not appear on the trading platform.I have written to IB in the service centre with the following question:

The company Anteotech (symbol ADO, Sydney Stock Exchange) has recently issued options which have been admitted to trading and are listed on the ASX, Sydney Stock Exchange under the symbol ADOO:ADOO Anteotech Ltd Option Expiring 31-May-2026Here is an example of last night's quotes on the ASX:https://stocknessmonster.com/quotes/adoo.asx/I can't find this security on the Interactivebrokers platform! How can I buy it?Thanks for a quick reply!

I received the following reply from the IB service centre:

Thank you for contacting Client Service.In order to request the inclusion of a new instrument in our databases, I need the official website link of the exchange with information about the options you wish to trade. We could not find such information on the ASX website.If you could provide us with this link, we will ask the relevant department to add the new product to the available products.

Can anyone tell me how to get this exchange official website link mentioned here?Maybe there is someone whose account is also held with Interactivebrokers and who already has experience with this problem?
    Thank you!
    Colibri

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $20.25K 965.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2123219 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 219010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.