OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Issue of Performance Rights and Unlisted Options, page-63

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    They will have the CIL results by now for sure and putting a plan together for the market as a path forward.

Hi Jim,

How do you know they have the CIL results for sure?

To me, it seems a strong possibility that there have been delays as there have been delays with just about everything else!

Nothing about CIL samples in the half yearly or anything recent as far as I can see.
    This is taken from the second quarter ''18''activities report:

As part of our ‘Back to Basics’ approach we will send 10 tonnes of Intermediate ore to a nearby 3rd party mill and CIL plant this month. Another 10 tonnes of our high-grade tailings which we reported on 1 February 2018 titled Orinoco Confirms Outstanding Grades of Gold in Tailings averaging 9.27 g/t will also be sent in a separate batch.

Have the 10t samples benn sent off yet? If so, when? Aug, Sep or last week? Furthermore, have there been delays in processing or anything else?

As you can see from the above statement, they say they will send 10 tonnes of Intermediate ore to a nearby 3rd party mill and CIL plant this month. They have said they will do a lot of things that always seem to have major delays.

Who knows, but I wouldn't think it's a guarantee that they have the results and/ or if it's an eye opener.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.