ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,072 Posts.
    Timeline is what it is.
    What I am excited about is that a major company wants to mine BML's nickel, copper, silver and PGE's and I heard diamonds mentioned last year p).....very funny.
    Maibele North the focus, west of that which is 300m away is Airstrip, east we have a new find (sure a lot deeper but who cares if they want o mine it). Then you have blue sky at Takane. Oh and there is Maibele North extension (but I doubt they will get to that this year). What's not to like other than the share price? Just do the maths on Maibele North itself.
    BML is currently an exploration company in bed with a major producer. Heaps of exploration companies out there have JV's with majors but very few I know of have a short term goal like BML to be involved in becoming a partner as a producer by year's end. Show me one please.
    I will bet that if Jorc and feasibility studies stack up BCL will not be giving BML the chance to share in future profits, they will, as others have mentioned offer a $ figure to BML for the JV area and/or just make an offer for the whole company.
    If you do some research you can work out a rough figure for what a resource is worth to a suitor. It's a fraction of the anticipated revenues but it's still a lot of dollars. I am not prepared to put a figure on it at this stage until a JORC and studies have been done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.