SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

mrm, You are correct about in "isolation" if the grades end up...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    mrm,
    You are correct about in "isolation" if the grades end up being below 1% and BML's share of CAPEX was in the $hundreds of millions but it won't even be close. Partnering with BCL means no concentrator required (surely costs upwards of $100m), I believe that there is one at the smelter. This is one of the biggest costs of an open cut and for that matter an underground operation together with transport costs.
    No accommodation camps to be built as the mine(s) are not in a remote area
    No 20,30,40kms of sealed roads required
    No airstrip (LOL) required for FIFO workers - they're all in Selebi Phikwe.
    BML are only 55kms away from BCL's smelter, other prospective nickel miners are up to 600kms away from a port and/or smelter. SIR is 350kms from a port. WSA is > 400kms to port, CZI (explorer) is over 600kms from a port. SIR is in development stage, WSA is the envy of everyone and CZI at exploration stage. Most Aussie miners are 100's of kms away from a port.
    Just take a look at SIR's break up of CAPEX. I am not comparing the two as SIR is ptentially in a league up there with WSA.

When the scoping study is out it will be there for all to see. Perhaps I've missed some massive CAPEX costs? Maybe OPEX will be too high (I doubt it). Bear in mind that BCL has recently committed to increasing the resource, so that too is very exciting in my mind.

Anyway, if the grade is between 1 and 2% that is medium grade and that makes the value proposition even more compelling, even if it is 30% BML's share. Do the numbers!

upload_2015-3-3_10-31-13.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 62313846 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17081655 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.