AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

This sounds counter intuitive, but I am cautiously optimistic...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    This sounds counter intuitive, but I am cautiously optimistic for the future share price, mining licence, and SEZ. Hear me out.

Firstly, they carried out a much needed credit raise, and the timing of that was not stellar, but they secured 40 million worth of shares at a discounted rate from institutional and 'sophisticated investors'. Who do you think those 'sophisticated investors' were?

Secondly, this latest announcement of shares was given to employees and 'consultants'. Who do you think such consultants are?

Thirdly, they suggested in the same announcement that they will give themselves a massive amount of shares, SUBJECT to a vote of shareholders at an annual general meeting that is going to be held following imminent announcements about a mining license and SEZ.

Do you honestly think they wouldn't perceive that shareholders would be up in arms about this? BUT, and more importantly, this outrage would blow over, in time, after favorable announcements? Could this announcement (just gone about the giving shares to employees and directors) also possibly give others a chance to load up more on additional shares in anticipation of a future re-rate?

This is absolutely, positively, all speculation and should be taken with a grain of salt. I am not accusing anyone of doing anything wrong, but I am definitely a little curios as to these announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.