KRR 5.56% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Thinking logically about this news, it makes a lot of sense why...

1. 11,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4851
    Thinking logically about this news, it makes a lot of sense why we have had no newsflow regarding TC drilling.

It is very manipulative by management in order to give themselves the best financial return. They know how prosperous TC is, better than anyone here. I can assure you as a geo myself, it is a prime region! One of the top areas in the country. The surface sampling results are incredible, just need to find the sources now which will ensure a future mine is viable. Also, on a regional scale, I recommend everyone reads the Northern Territory Geological Survey Presentation at AGES - 2023. I have included a map from one of the slides below this showing our Neighbour's who are active in the region. Management knows this share price is going to run hard once drilling starts up!

Basically, what management have done is deliberately give no information away for months on end and let the share price stagnate at around 1c levels.
    Now they have organised this performance rights issue which they have clearly been planning for months to coincide with TC drilling. They have given themselves a fairly low goal of a 3c average too. With higher volume, this target share price will get blown out of the water imo.

Once these performance rights are approved, watch them release a constant stream of newsflow, bam - geophysics summary with anomalies, bam - drilling targets and plans, bam - drilling commenced, bam - hand held Xrf results, bam - assays. It is frustrating that management have clearly been putting themselves first and taking things at a slow pace to ensure this gets voted on before newsflow. On the other hand, the fun drilling related newsflow and share price appreciation is imminent imo!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5629/5629451-a77ac444ad289ca529ee729b084593da.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.397K 149.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5690977 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1473493 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.