CLA 9.09% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Its not new was in the tenement package from Freeport i...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Its not new was in the tenement package from Freeport i mentioned it long ago here on HC as to why it was never mentioned it has a resource Botilao porphyry copper 82 MT 0.52% Cu +0.19 g/t Au. Trouble with those tenements at the time of the acquisition of the Anlech package most of the tenements were expired and had no activity on them for several years technically they were dead. The deal was subject to the tenement covering MCB being renewed before the deal could proceed. Strange why they now bring this up after having sold the company.
    Still no DFS which is needed for a MPSA have you all not noticed has been very little detail released about the mine layout, mine plan, initial dump locations Etc Etc The SS was done in house the only independent expert reports were done by RSM by the CLA board that did the deal to buy these Philippine properties. Its also a mystery why a deal was never done on the adjoining Dickson mine / Deposit that was actually mined for several years. That is a continuation of the MCB deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $15.16K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10584457 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1293939 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.