SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

@Niftyw - agree with you, great Anns and more to come. All...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    @Niftyw - agree with you, great Anns and more to come.

All starups have challenges, indeed so has many big companies. However, what differs is here is majority of the negativity on this forum comes from traders who came late to the party, acquired shares at a high price and then they get emotional every time it doesn't go as planned. As a result you see 'non-holders' pretending they have no financial interest in the company. eek.png

Everyone on this forum is here to make money and a few are also here to support startups because it brings joy to see companies making a difference.... one thing I have learned in the past 30 years of investing - don't get emotional, stick to your plan and NEVER invest more than you can afford to loose.

Meir et al has advanced the business plan and shareholders expect it to be executed - personally, I am hoping the company will release another VS extension, because I think it is important to get the right management team onboard. We cannot hire executive members who is not up to the job, as was the case with MM. The board also needs to ensure they have a ongoing focus on future funding - so in my view, Meir should take his time to get this right. Been here since the ASX:BUR days, so I have seen a lot of entertainment over the years, however, all this fades in comparison to all the white noice the downrampers communicated from their offices when SAS initially launched the 3Ds..

The possibilities of this technology should not be underestimated and we are only scratching the surface - I will not be surprised if we are see some significant ANNs soon.

IMPORTANTLY, the technology is proven and tested, plus we have nano satellites hovering above our heads. It is unfortunate some individuals don't understand the importance of MOUs and seem to struggle understanding the concept. Anyway, the fact SAS has managed to secure multiple MOUs and contracts is of outmost importance as it will help build commitment and contribute to future revenue. I have no doubt the 200+ constellation will eventually become reality, it will be a joy seeing the deployment take place in the near future.

Genuine shareholders are well positioned to benefit from this new and inspiring company, SAS is leading the global nano-race and we are part of something very special, indeed.

Many wants in and many will do whatever it takes to shake this tree, watch our for short-selling positions, keep focusing on your own plan and I am sure you will be fine.wink.png

DYOR cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.