SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Issue of PO Securities & Tranche 1 Placement Ops - Appx 3B, page-47

1. OzJ
    1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    This is hard to follow, but I think they have $2m in the bank, enough to last a few months and chase more money.

Tranche 1 pulled in $7.8m (after fees), almost all of which was immediately paid to GOM for back payments and to support the heads of agreement to kick start the next phase.

They had about $1.8m in the bank (after Tranche 1) on March 31 to last until mid June.

The got another $2m after this secondary prospectus, essentially re-doing Tranche 2, meaning they have enough money to last until about last Sept, maybe mid-August.

In order to get the sats up without another CR (or other cash injection) they needed 90% of Tranche 2, or over $4m (approximately) to stay in. They still needed to chase financing to do the launch, but they would have enough to keep the sat build going and find financing for the launch. Now they need to find more money (a little over $2m, I think) to keep the lights on while they still chase money for the launch.

I think that's where it stands. I would appreciate someone reviewing the ASX releases (which I just did) to double check the story I just put forward.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.