WRK 3.33% 3.1¢ wrkr ltd

Thanks for the offer! I do see the usefulness of something like...

1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Thanks for the offer!

I do see the usefulness of something like this to allow for those accountants / bookkeepers / virtual CFOs to offer payment services without needing to have personal access to the bank accounts and take on the risks of being looked at if there's missing money etc or explaining why bills were paid when services or products weren't yet received etc. I'm guessing this is where this product sits as payments are authorised? Plus business owners should be reluctant to provide that access anyway, so perhaps it opens up new services to offer clients. So I can see the need etc.

But I guess as I don't work directly in the industry I can't really contemplate how much demand there is out there for it. Or whether it will be a slog to sell. Plus there's another fee of $30-50 a month then the billing of time spent by say your firm to provide the service, not withstanding the benefits to the client.

What are your thoughts about this meeting a current need for you or rather providing an opportunity to sell additional services and what do you think about the cost per month and how clients will consider this?
    Last edited by Thanky: 30/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $310 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1699044 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.