XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

I see it like most of the the other holders here. It's not...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    I see it like most of the the other holders here. It's not surprising that the SPP isnt, fullsubscribe and it seems the market already priced that in, because we had the lowest level on Shares traded since weeks.
    Just only 700k.(ASX)
    I also saw the week before SPP ends, some trading 100m plus day's , so I'd expected, the buyers buy on market and nothing left for the SPP.
    At the end 1,4m in the kitty is not that bad as some assume. With the add 12m + 1,4m we have enough to drill testing multiple projects at the same time.
    No time happened before at xtc, right?
    With a special view of the costs and management fees, we could reach other spheres, before asking the market for additional money.
    As many hope, bring on the permits for cerachi and let the drilling begin. Boooom....
    Brong on the other drill results and/or information about it and if positive... Boom.
    All is prepared now to start finally and not to forget, the first grades announcement back from the laboratory we will have fourthnight,as stated in the last Ann regarding "thick intervals of Lithium".
    So SPP done, let the ground speak for themselves.
    BEO
    Last edited by Beobachterund: 17/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.