CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Issue of Shares on Exercise of Options, page-38

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    It is a hard one...here's how I think the next few weeks will pan out: I think in the next two weeks we will get two positive announcements. One will be a drilling update on grants. Wouldn't surprise me if they update the market and report grants in the same style as they did last year. Second positive update will be the commencement of phase 2 drilling at Zola, drilling the peripheral pegs around Zola. I mentioned I am excited about ZT01, but I also have high hopes for ZT04. These two announcements will see an increase in SP. Then, at the end of the two weeks, the Ringwood assays will be announced, and IMO will result in all the ground made from the two good announcements being lost, taking us back to square one (which is why I would prefer the Ringwood announcement to be made and out of the way, so that no monentum is lost from any positive announcements that are on the way).

This is my prediction, and though I am holding long term, I have been considering picking up a parcel for the purposes of trading in the next two weeks. If we get these two positive announcements like I predict, I think there could be a good 25-30% to be made, and then sell before Ringwood annoucement.

This is my prediction and 100% speculation on my part, and probably 100% wrong haha. And I hope it is wrong (the Ringwood part anyway. Would love nothing more than for all of us to wind up with egg on our faces re our prediction of Ringwood assays).

Let's see how well I can read the future

GLTAH. IMO.

Re-reading the latest Zola announcement a few times has started to get me a little excited about phase 2...they like the peripherals...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.953M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 786998 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 554921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.