DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

In my opinion, everything looking very positive for a turn...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    In my opinion, everything looking very positive for a turn around here

We bounced off the miserable lows of ... 26.5c ... what? I can't believe they traded that low

But with JP Morgan and Capital Group stock selling every ... single ... day ... for the last year or so, then I'm not surprised

Seriously, every single day, these guys have killed the stock

There could have been a takeover bid at $1.00 and these f..ks would still be selling at 60c

Talk about morons

Added to the lack of finance and the CEO really not 'pitching' the DNK story very well

Look at PRL last week (2c stock, raised money at 1.6c, released a very well put together announcement on salt and potash and green hydrogen and whammo, 14.5 cps in a day)

I mean, a load of sh.t really but it worked for them and DNK could do a similar thing and it would be real

Anyway, we must look forward and not in the past and I see a bright future for DNK after a few changes (I have 20 such changes on my list and they are currently being ticked off)

A few of the headwinds are becoming tailwinds and a large investor group I co-founded will start building a position in the company in the coming days

We went long E25 at 10c and 12c last year and are still holding

We've had 6 others with 1,000% gains

DNK is the next one
    Last edited by phw: 22/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.