DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

You remember what I said 3 years ago? Geez mate, time to move on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    You remember what I said 3 years ago?

Geez mate, time to move on isn't it?

Sounds like a stalker, not being able to let go of the past?
    A grudge to bear?
    A point to prove?

They have $200m in debt finance with two of Africas largest banks

They raised $20m in equity and needed shareholder approval for the other $30m at 60c but Covid hit and that killed off the second tranche

Regardless of the past, I like to look to the future TopKlopp

I know you are being a smart arse and it's pretty funny for you but this is serious to me mate

I have a never say die attitude

I do not and will not ever give up, especially when a company holds an asset as good as this

Easy for you to joke and criticize as the stock goes down and you look like a hero

But I've used the stupid selling by JPM as an advantage and now have a bigger position in the company than I've ever had before ... It's +6 million shares now my friend ... and we are going large on this one

So, in answer to your question ... I'd say funding is a work in progress

I'd also say the cash burn in this company has been shocking and at some stage soon, they'll need a fresh injection
    I mean the CEO on $625,000 per annum during Covid and then a fresh set of free shares and options last week for reasons still not known to shareholders?

What a disgrace

So mate, whilst it's quite humorous to read your posts from time to time ridiculing everyone, have you got anything meaningful to contribute to the discussion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.