WSI 3.85% 13.5¢ weststar industrial limited

All great to hear issues being brought up but if you don’t voice...

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    All great to hear issues being brought up but if you don’t voice this nothing will change.
    I have just written a very scathing email to Philip and Robert, content copied below:

Philip, why has WSI stopped disclosing contract updates?The last contract update was on 9 Nov 2023 and nothing since, not even an update on contracted revenue in the half year result.

Your disclosure is appalling and not acceptable. Your disclosure of contract updates have gone from regular to minimalistic to nil.

Broken promises are a given for WSI. I take you back to FY22 AGM, contract updates, consideration of distribution to shareholders and talk of an undervalued share price of 19c at the time. Well, the share price is now 13c and not heard a peep from you since.

You tell shareholders WSI focuses on long term growth, short term is not a priority. Well, shareholders live on returns. You pay no dividend and deliver no capital appreciation. In fact CAPITAL DEPRECIATION has been a regular occurrence.
    Shareholders have been suffering for years now.

You (WSI board) and WSI execs treat this as if it your lifestyle vehicle, complete disregard to good corporate governance and responsibility to shareholders.

Last edited by Chao88: Yesterday, 23:07

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $25.12K 191.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100372 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 151866 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.