A1G 0.00% 2.3¢ african gold ltd.

If I were invested, this announcement would definately make me...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    If I were invested, this announcement would definately make me angry.

I wrote an email to the company about a month ago to tell them, that their website could be worthy of some improvements and to ask something about Didevi. Here is what the CEO guy wrote back:

"

Hi *****,

Thank you for your email and your questions, which I hope I’ve answered below;

Are you planning to increase the area size of Didevi?
    We are considering securing additional ground along strike of the Blaffo Guetto and Pranoi prospects.

Are you focusing completely on Didevi now or are you still planning to spend money on other Projects too over the next 2-3 years?
    We are currently and will continue to work on the other projects as well as Didievi. We recently announced the discovery of pegmatites on the Agboville Project, we will doing some work on the Konahiri Project and drilling on Didievi is due to start soon. We are also looking at programs on the Mali projects. I definitely consider all the projects in the portfolio as being quite prospective and we intend to keep working on all of them.

I agree with your comments about the A1G website. I am working on upgrading it and I hope that will be done soon.

Thanks for your interest and I hope that I have been able to answer your questions.

Regards

Phil
    "

Although I really like their chief himself writing me back with detailed answers to my actual questions, I did not like that they want to spend money on all projects. I really think they should concentrate everything on Didevi. But if this goes back to 6 Cents, I buy in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1G (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43713 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 117817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1G (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.