AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

What about the possibility of this being a scenario? The DRC...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    What about the possibility of this being a scenario? The DRC government are as pee'd off and frustrated as we are with the amount of time this is taking to get resolved. Their hands are tied whilst.all this is going on as they don't know who and what percentages to give the mining license to.
    All the legal haggling and fighting could take many more months or even years to get resolved and all the while this is going on the DRC government are watching other countries benefit from the lithium boom while they're missing out on millions and millions of dollars because a couple of companies are having a spat! DRC solution, make it loud and clear, sort your shit out and make it quick, come to some amicable or at least workable arrangements that will allow this show to get on the road, get the mine going and the money coming in for the government and the benefit of the people of the DRC and if you can't get it sorted out pronto we'll have to look elsewhere to get the job done
    I'm an AVZ fan and still have faith in and back the current management but I've always thought they have been too inflexible. If they can find a compromise where we end up being the majority holder of the company and even if we have to get into bed with people we don't necessarily want to surely that's a better way to get things moving forward rather than the alternative and we all know what that is
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.