AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

IMO, the only good news I see here is that some progress has...

1. 3,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    IMO, the only good news I see here is that some progress has been made...however, none of it favours AVZ or it's "good legal title" to the project.

"Subsequently, the Company has been in prolonged discussions with the competent DRC authorities regarding what are a series of complex issues, which has led to the Cadastre Minier (CAMI) delaying the issue of the surface rights fee invoice to Dathcom, thus preventing the completion of the conversion process from the exploration licence to a mining licence."

So all the while AVZ have been trying to resolve its dramas caused by a few detractors, the same detractors continue to muddy the waters and push on with their agenda....thus far successfully.

Whomever we are talking to within govt, don't appear to wield power down the line.

This new excuse, being that Dathcom needs to fix its own backyard, appears to be the latest excuse as to why we don't have an ML.

To me it feels like the DRC govt will continue to cause dramas, road blocks and excuses until finally they blame it all on AVZ and cancel the lot...I ghly doubt an international court ruling would help at this juncture either.

Very dissapointing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.