AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

'AVZ acknowledges the:• requirement for a harmonious and healthy...

1. klu
    737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103

'AVZ acknowledges the:
    • requirement for a harmonious and healthy cooperation ... as a precondition to progress the development ...
    • ongoing disagreements, conflicts and differences between the shareholders that have stalled the development ...'

AVZ's response to the acknowledgements:
    'The Company is seeking independent legal advice ... DRC authorities.'; ' Mr. Nigel said: “Nothing will deter the Board and I from pursuing a just
    outcome for our shareholders, which my executive team are working tirelessly to achieve”.

We were told that we would get the ML a month after the decree, but the decree is now concealed one year later. It's a big bad news, sadly still many wishful SHs trying to spin it as a good news. To be honest, I even worried about the exploration license for AVZ (has it renewed yet?)

Nigel did many great things for AVZ, but is too arrogant and naive in some issues, and looks like a street fighter now. The two acknowledgements reflect DRC's thinking of AVZ (or Mr Nigel). AVZ are now fighting all other three share holders of the project. You likely get smashed if you try to fight a third-world government.

Seems to me, for the good of AVZ share holders and perhaps Nigel himself, it's time for Nigel to step down, even temporarily. We need someone who can work with the 'corrupted' government and the Chinese, not just the tribe leaders and journalists. I might be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.