AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

For all those who say "just give them the 15% and let's start...

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    For all those who say "just give them the 15% and let's start mining", Do you realize how much that 15% is worth? With the amount of lithium in the ground, experts are saying this mine would become the largest lithium mine in the world with a 50 year mine life. You do the math. Millions of dollars worth, no excuse me, billions of dollars. Some say some is better than none. I agree only if that is the very last option and all "Hail Mary" passes have been thrown. Let's let the BOD do their jobs and see if they can become the next great business leaders of the world by pulling this off. I still hope and pray that the DRC leaders are smart enough to realize that their prosperity would be in better hands with an Australian company rather than the Chinese Communist Party. Doesn't everyone see what the Chinese Communist Party is doing? Balloons over USA, entering Taiwan airspace, their brick & road policies, rare earths hoarding, and etc. Just my thoughts since everyone else is giving theirs. Good luck to all holders (as I am) and let's see if the DRC wants to improve their way of life and gain some respect by eliminating the corruption.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.