AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I suspected that this could happen if the parties couldn’t...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    I suspected that this could happen if the parties couldn’t negotiate between themselves to a speedy agreement (which they haven’t , as we all lament ).

so DRC are going to finally sort this out . Cancelling the lot and noting :

AVZ notes the that the abovementioned Ministerial Decree acknowledges the:
    • requirement for a harmonious and healthy cooperation between the shareholders of Dathcom as a precondition to progress the development of the Manono Project; and
    • ongoing disagreements, conflicts and differences between the shareholders that have stalled the development of the Manono Project and the resulting deadlock prevents the State from benefiting from the development of PE 13359.”

the painful bit is cancel and give what to who ? AVZ is not suggesting a clue to the how (and might genuinely be in fear of the unmentionable) and in the vacuum they at least tries to ascertain what legal position they are in .

DRC are right to step in and stop the mess . I agree . Are they going to be positive to AVZ ? We don’t know but I think yes . They need this to move and AVZ will be given a redefined ML in line with their efforts to date (that’s what I think ). Other parts will be moved by other parties . AVZ could well have to sell or have offers accepted on their part to move on . AVZ will have to agree to this if it’s reasonable otherwise their ML goes elsewhere as the DRC will put DRC people and needs first . There might be sone negotiation but this model will force it by showing that actually DRC own the lot if they so wish . I said a long time ago that AVZ will have to negotiate . This is now enforced . Within the new rules I expect NF to do well for AVZ . I don’t see AVZ being excluded . They may be be part of a bigger partnership .

painful wait but it might turn out to be a godsend . Whatever , this will mean that AVZ can cone back trading once the what / how is announced and we will have a defined value and future .

I really really can’t see AVZ being completely left out. They will be incorporated into a workable solution with many partners and hold a massively valuable asset at the end . Not all of it though . AVZ must not now be the problem (of delay ) , they must be as big part of the solution as they can be .

Tough times until the carve up is announced

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.