AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So much going on & I’ve been working today, so didn’t have the...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    So much going on & I’ve been working today, so didn’t have the time to fully catch up. Sorry if I’m covering the same ground as someone else.

AVZ haven’t done a whole lot wrong (looks good from the outside, but who knows - board/mgt haven’t exactly kept us up late at night explaining our true position).

I’m hopeful for a flurry of positive announcements in the next little bit..hopeful.

If things don’t fall our way in the first bit, don’t you shorters get too quickly to counting your moolah (minus interest $ of course).

There’s well & truly enough coin in the AVZ bank to deal with a court case against the DRC - something MMCS didn’t have but still went close to rattling the cage at ICC stage. DRC/Cominiere didn’t want to win against themselves when they took on MMCS at the ICC!!! Only NGO & AVZ involvement put this thing in the ground.

Because AVZ is coming from a different angle - ie wanting just to get a fair result in spite of obvious corruption working against us, with a couple of dollars still in the kick, we’ll put up a whole lot better legal show at the ICC then the other clowns did, if it has to come to that.

Sorry things are dragging on for those who need their money.

Hope this is all sorted very soon. If it does drag out, the DRC have no-one to blame but themselves. Their unwillingness to call out corruption will tell on them, & as frightened as they were of MMCS, AVZ have a better legal position & a stronger bank balance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.