AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Issue of two new Ministerial Decrees, page-478

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    i do not think a fully owned Chinese mine is in any ones
    thinking
    How does that gel with the USA / DRC MOU , simply it doesn't .
    Felix understands this Chinese can play around all they like , but he knows the Americans will not stomack a major part of the battery chain being Chinese controlled .
    Majority ownership will be with AVZ as it legally should be .
    USA is now flexing its Muscles and showing him full support through intelligence and All mechanisms avaliable .
    Times have changed , the dominant Chinese era has lost its gloss in a big way .
    Felix has had a few corrupt people throw up major road bumps , but that action of a few does not define the pathway foward , im sure the cosy chats in the White house , Blinkens visit and the signing of the MOU would have boiled the blood of a few Chinese.
    Brown paper bags by the few is close to being defined too history , ask the guy from comminere in prison .
    I gave Felix a bagging yesterday and still feel he could have done alot more and maybe he has an ace . what was Marius talking about on twitter not long ago (AVZ 's enemies will be confused ) Maybe some truth in that .
    The talk on Twitter by a few is that the Chinese have got to the MOM , but everyone is entitled with their opinion
    Time will reveal .
    IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.