AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Tommy AFR will one day need to disclose his sources to back up...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Tommy AFR will one day need to disclose his sources to back up his claims.
    It would be interesting to know the name of the rat(s) he is communicating with to get this information or who is lobbying him to get this to print in the AFR to unsettle investors. The $ amounts quoted seem quite specific, even to the extent of translating what has been discussed in AVZ Board Meetings and with lawyers from DLPiper. AVZ Lawyers will be all over these statements so I guess we will hear more about that in the course of time.
    What I can confirm is that Nigel advised Shareholders at the Roadshows that AVZ had engaged Consultants on the ground in the DRC with experience in working with the DRC Government and would be able to lobby influential people to outline what AVZ was doing and had planned for the development of the Mine and surrounding infrastructure for the DRC.
    Nigel advised there were several organisations that were lobbying powerful people within the DRC govt about how AVZ had come to (in their minds) illegally acquire 75% ownership in Manono for a small amount of the fortune it would realise over 30 years and promoted that this was contrary to the heritage interests of the DRC and its people. Guess who was lobbying the DRC ministers and which Ministers they targeted to feed this misinformation about AVZ's acquisition and intentions? Where are they now?
    So the AVZ Board had to find a way to correct the misinformation being fed up the Lines into Govt. because eventually this would find its way to the ultimate decision makers and destroy the reputation AVZ had forged from its drilling activities, investigations for Road and Power and the ultimate DFS that was produced to confirm the value of the Total Resource in the eyes of the DRC, our shareholders and the world.
    The actions of the Lobbying team of consultants engaged by AVZ in the DRC has proven to be a success and well worth what is being spent to correct the misconceptions being portrayed about AVZ. The Chinese are now threatened by our presence, Comminere is under threat to exist and the people of the DRC want the President to approve our ML. Hence, The President appointed the IGF to conduct an independent review and to report their findings. We know the outcome of that process and what misinformation was being fed to the Ministers who acted up on this misinformation. Where are they now?
    So poor old Tommy you are trying to play the Coyote to catch the road runner (Nigel). Is it any wonder why AVZ won't talk to AFR but rather keep its valued shareholders informed through national Roadshow. Read between the lines Tommy, you are being out manoeuvred every time by AVZ and playing catch up. The day will soon come when our lawyers will catch up with you and the AFR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.