AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Don’t post often anymore as the general commentary is like a...

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Don’t post often anymore as the general commentary is like a turd emerging every five seconds opposed to the usual once or twice a day.

My view only is what follows.

AVZ has dug itself into a whole, there is no question over this, whether a better management team could have navigated this better is a question on many of our minds.

Shareholder disclosure has been lacking to say the least.

Looking at many of the legal aspects you would think AVZ would have the upper hand, but many of those legal aspects appear to be just aspects and the force of international law in the DRC appear to show little consequence.

If Felix really wanted this to go from the start he could have fast tracked this through legal channels, he has not.

The message has been, sort the internal ownership swabbling out and we will look at the ML. So in other words they are tired of this, don’t really give a shit about anybody. They just want the project to go ahead.

I have a decent holding here, small fry compared to many 80k.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still all in on this and won’t be selling a cent when we come out of our VOLUNTARY suspension.

I’m just expressing my complete disappointment at the position AVZ is currently in.

To be completely honest Nigel has been outflanked on many fronts and is now fighting for our survival.

A little more foresight on the BOD’s horizon may or may not have helped.

looking for a positive outcome for all of us holders, there is the LAW, and then there is the LAW of the land in which you stand.

Best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.