SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: ISX damages claim increases by $200.7m to over $464.7m, page-170

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    To me it is nonsensical for anyone to keep on believing as if share price volatility was ever the reason for the suspension, even more so if you were ISX. Like I have touched on before, ISX had brought up audits, regulator queries, performance rights and its coverage by the media, as well as rumours and innuendos that ISX felt needed to be cleared up through the relevant public announcements. That to me represents a complete hard evidence that ISX has always known full well what the suspension has always been about from the very beginning. Now, ISX may have stated that the suspension was because of shareprice volatility but that is absolutely false. Again I have already provided a clear hard evidence of this in a simple form of the initial suspension announcement. You can believe whatever you like but the reality is in black and white, legally admissible and official publicised document.

Like I have mentioned before, I strongly believe that ISX has always known that their case is tenuous thus it would be in its best interest to not let the case ever go to court. I think that theory fits perfectly within the context of what ISX has been doing. I think ISX is very desperate to compel the ASX to give up through very public pressuring and I think that is very obvious. Why else is ISX so hell bent at trying to make the ASX to make an announcement iterating the silly damage claims? The best course of action for the ASX is to stay silent to deprive ISX of any ammunition to delay the court process any further and evidently the ASX has been doing this. As far as I am aware ISX hasn't even added the latest damage claims into their SOC. That to me is indicative of them running out of materials to use to delay the court process. At this point, I think ISX only has one more chance at amending their statement of claims before they would literally ran out of things to use. My guess is that ISX would wait until moments just before the court date to do it. If it doesn't happen then at least shareholders would have some semblance of closure.

@Cabbageman, other than giving you holders something to bicker about, the whole price sensitive, why the ASX didn't announce bla bla bla are irrelevant.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 02/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.