SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Excellent posts from many ISX buy holders. My suggestion is...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Excellent posts from many ISX buy holders. My suggestion is email JK directly re some of your research/findings as you become aware of them.

Good to see JK's post on Twitter re ASX as ASX have failed to submit and/or respond/and/or adhere to the timeframe ordered by the Federal Court - that is, ASX have failed to lodge requested documents by 28 August 2020. [Reference: Fed Court https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/FEDERAL/P/VID1315/2019/order_list]

I wonder when ASX will receive a response from Clayton Utz - the result of the additional request Kevin Lewis 'demanded' from CUtz via email 14-15 August 2020 in relation to ISX and Visa. He, KL, on behalf of ASX did this following the release of Clayton Utz's independent report - a report whose findings and outcomes were to meet 1 out of 4 conditions for ISX to be released from suspension. The Clayton Utz Independent Report finding that ISX had NOT committed any reporting breaches.

All 4 of the 4 stipulations have been met and all 4 requirements have proven ISX have been compliant and 'without fault'. KL/ASX obviously could not accept the CUtz findings and now we know that since then, the Visa data breach has become an issue for ASIC and ASX to answer as ASX and ASIC are the parties deemed to be at fault. I wonder if a second lack of findings by CUtz---- MAY...result in an increase of ISX's damages claim against the ASX.

This post is a formatting nightmare at present - apologies for rushing the rest of the content.

I think this is worthy of revisiting - in light of another post today and separate - Bragg's interim report - (2) below

(1) ISX's presentation to ASIC:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-asic-licensing-brief.5120248/?post_id=41827102

(2) FinTech & RegTech Interim Report

I hope actions speak louder than words on this one - as Australia faces its first recession in 30 years:

The Chair of the Senate Select Committee on Financial Technology and Regulatory Technology, Senator Andrew Bragg, tabled an interim report containing 32 recommendations today.
    “As Australia faces its first recession in 30 years, it’s clear we need more jobs and the only way to do that is to embrace technology and become globally competitive,” Senator Bragg said.
    “It is my hope this interim report can be seen as a series of quick wins: new jobs and more choice,” he said.
    Senator Bragg highlighted several recommendations.
    • Research and Development. Further clarification around eligibility for tax incentives to ensure genuine software creation by Australian startups is reliably supported.
    • Establish a new national body to deliver the landmark Consumer Data Right.
    Create a stronger competition mandate to promote innovation and guard against anti-competitive behaviour in Australia.

(3) Patrick's reference to "today's announcement" below is dated 6 Dec 2019 - worthy of a revisit also given (2) and (1) above....

IMO - I am hoping this speech below doesn't prove to be just another example of empty government rhetoric. Given what is happening now between China and Australia Aug/Sept 2020 and given what we know of ASX's actions against ISX to date.... WAKE UP AUSTRALIA.

Screenshot_2019-12-09 Patrick 85..start of thread was Ann ASIC Licensing Brief.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.