SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

goforit99 - excellent posts - thank you. Thank you also fellow...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    goforit99 - excellent posts - thank you.  Thank you also fellow holders for sharing your excellent and brilliant insights, knowledge and research findings ----- plus for sharing your opinions and humour, when they are allowed and remain to be viewed on this forum.
    ___
    Re auditors...for ASX listed companies....
    there is also this factor: courtesy of Ridgewood's post reiterated below.  There was another HC post which explained more but I do not wish to search through HC ISX posts tonight.

Am truly hoping Thornton are called as witnesses in the Fed Court hearing especially given the demands made on/around 14 August 2020 by ASX [KL] to Clayton Utz --- after ASX received the results of CUTz's  Independent Report.  Fortunately we were able to view the KL email on one of the HC ISX forum threads:

upload_2020-9-5_18-49-0.png

++++++++++++++++++++
    An aligned but separate matter - when doing a search tonight on Google - these links listed below appeared very rapidly and are very easily and readily viewed caption wise etc - a sample only of many items on/of how a few 9EC media journalists reported the Grant Thornton issue.....and there are more but I am not wanting to find the worst 9EC examples tonight....

Re some other posts within the last 24 hours....without asking and at this stage, not wanting to 'read between the lines' - I actually cannot find any/if many derogatory media articles re ISX prior to the release of OM's 10-12 report and only a few appear between 12 Sept to 2 Oct 2019.  I say few--- compared to the inordinately large and frequent number of articles and snippets that 9EC and Motley Fool published online etc following ASX's suspension of ISX.  Plus there were posters on the HC ISX threads e.g. AnneSid creating new threads in order to list and highlight every new AFR, Age, SMH article etc.

I do know that prior to 10 September 2019 - we had one or two or maybe 3 posters on the HC ISX forum who did at times state unproven/unsubstantiated opinions which eventually were similar in content to those contained in the OM report which one such poster informed us of on the ISX HC forum.  I think many of us will remember those 3 names regardless of how many of our posts have been deleted...MHP and 'how low can you go' and no doubt if I mention more, this post will be deleted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.