SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Justice Davies at the Federal Court trial on the 30th April 2020...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Justice Davies at the Federal Court trial on the 30th April 2020 stated "the evidence before the court shows a serious question to be tried in respect of the accuracy of particular findings made by ASX as detailed in its statement of reasons". Justice Davies, in that statement, was referring to the legal credibility of the ASX SOR not on whether the ASX could release the ASX SOR to the market via the ASX "sweeping" disclosure rules. Justice Davies was referring to the "trial" and, I believe, letting the ASX know that they had better bring some "factual" accusations of any "wrong doings" by ISX to the "trial" backed with evidence or else their legal case looks very weak. The ASX SOR does outline its' reasons for suspending ISX however for a legal document to have credibility it must state "in summary" of it's outlines what it is "accusing", there are no factually stated summary accusations in the ASX SOR of any wrong doing by ISX. A legal document can state "opinions" however if there is no "summary of accusations" to those "opinions" then a judge in a "trial" will ask "what are you actually accusing the other party of doing?" Whether the ASX have any credible "accusations" of "wrong doing" by ISX in their recently filed "particulars" of evidence will be known soon. I have made my points to your comments and nothing you have stated has changed my views. As I have stated before, I am an "early" investor in ISX and continued to accumulate ISX shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.