SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: ISX damages claim increases by $200.7m to over $464.7m, page-370

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    yes we have all been stung by ASX's actions - financially, emotionally, personally and for some physically (long story but I'm one of those physical cases).

remember 100 mill is not even ten cent per share - I would be happy for a big financial buffer and expiate expansion. Their reputation is in tatters - a win in court will not instantly reverse that damage - a big financial buffer (especially during these times) will see some more market confidence come into the market in different regions and sectors - if ISX have a couple of hundred million sitting in the bank that means they can go after bigger clients. I would give up 10 cents for a dollar in a few years.

I forgot how much the Australian ADI application cost (a few hundred thousand) - making the same applications in different countries would be a good soldi push forward - there's a few million right there. Then offices, staff, more RnD, infrastructure (keep pushing to be at the forefront of technology is not a cheap venture).

I could almost guarantee with all the media soon to come - there will be a big red X on on the back of ISX for cyber crime. Any breach will get exaggerated by the media and then how do you get back that damage. Especially being a fin tech company, even if compliance with all the standards.

we are getting ahead of ourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.