SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi Guys I like how continuity, stability and most importantly......

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    Hi Guys

I like how continuity, stability and most importantly... trust, have now returned to iSignthis.

The markets perception changed today from.... a cautious amber light, to a green, safe to proceed with confidence signal.

Mr markets just loves hard working, quiet acheivers who perform and deliver strong moving forward growth.

Looking forward to further progress updates / contracts in the AU market place, as well as the iSignthis's ADI licence progress.

Cheers
    Tradealot

PS - @Whatknots @Mach2money

Guys, Isx has only switched providers. The new partners would still provide the wholesale funding needed to effect settlement. Nothing's changed, out with NAB in with the new partners.......  No cr required.

"ISXPay®, is pleased to announce it has entered into a number of agreements with card schemes (Tier 1) and other parties Tier 2 & 3) to allow it to continue to provide and ramp up its payment processing, clearing and settlement (“card acquiring services” in Australia for all major card schemes, including Visa and Mastercard, as an alternative to its NAB arrangements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.