ITM 3.85% 7.5¢ itech minerals ltd

Ann: iTech Expands Graphite Mineral Resource by Over 300%, page-2

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Perfect timing and great results, with further upside available from additional targets to drill. Now that tax loss selling is behind us, hopefully these type of announcements can slowly start to increase our share price. I am glad this announcement wasn’t put out last week as you are essentially putting out good announcements while swimming against a tide of investors selling to realise capital losses to offset gains. You can see management are tirelessly working hard in the background, it is just a shame a lot of EV related commodities have been falling.

Reynolds range results will be out in the next couple of weeks so hopefully more good news to look forward to. Although it has been a tough period for a lot of micro cap resource stocks, I am holding firm here as management with integrity are hard to come by at this end of the market. Management use investor dollars very wisely and are focused on investing $$ into the ground as opposed to corporate overheads and admin costs, they run a tight ship here. Hopefully FY25 is a better year but patience is key. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.171M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.4¢ $25.43K 336.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5344 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 163298 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.