IGL 0.26% $1.89 ive group limited

Hi Daicos, I am on the Gold Coast, smack bang in the middle of...

1. 4,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hi Daicos, I am on the Gold Coast, smack bang in the middle of God's own country.
    I am keen on IGL, I can see the potential, but I cannot be assured of the harvesting of that potential...yet.
    Not like the way Alf has performed over at Codan.
    Remember back in the day when the expression BFO was used to death - Blinding Flash of the Obvious.
    I examined all of my share acquisitions over the past few years recently, looking for commonality of my winners and losers - and one stood out like the proverbial stubbed toe - it was MANAGEMENT. Virtually all of my winners had strong vested management, the losers, not so.
    I've read Buffett's famous expression on it hundreds of times and haven't given it the due diligence it deserves.
    In fact I was negligent in properly examining both management and what their compensation packages consist of.
    Interesting when you look at the nitty gritty of the AR's on this subject.
    Also interesting to note that Matt Aitkin only has 500 shares (more now courtesy of incentives) yet he is on a fixed remuneration of $700k.
    His positivity is not backed up by his wallet, is it?

Ditto for Brent Scrimshaw CEO of Enero who is on a $2m annual package and has just 400k shares - again, these marketing type CEO's do not invest in their own hubris...why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.005(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $290.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.89 $1.87 $507.4K 269.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1842 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 2245 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.