EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

The answer is never, its a lifestyle company , for many years...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    The answer is never, its a lifestyle company , for many years they would publish the exact same quarterly report that proved they were doing nothing quarter to quarter.

One only has to go back and look at their pathetic attempt to do a simple small scale drill program on their Mary Valley Mangansese tenement in 2018. IT took them 2 years (lol) to organise it, then they just gave up for some reason after just 350m of drilling (7 or so holes) and didnt even have the manners to tell the share holders why. Now they want to tell you they are going to manage Quaartz and rare earth mning in a foreign country? LMAO!!!

They collect tenements and do nothing with them. How many have they got now? dozens of them!

Since 2012 what has EPM ever achieved? Nothing.

Now Popal voted himself a $300K yr salary, almost double what he was being paid already for doing virtually nothing. Popal and Dale have a nice cosy arrangement back slapping each other and collecting their " consultancy fees".

A lot fo disgruntled holders were made when they bought in @ 1.7c in Dec 2017 only to watch their investment lose 90% of its value due to the mishandling of the Mary Valley drilling. Amazingly these same holders are now accidental bhaggies and thus now singing Popals praises. They assume his efforts pushed the SP up, when its only Uranium sentiment that pushed up the SP, nothing else.

Quartz? Cryolite ? Rare earths ? Dont make me laugh! this mob Cant even drill Managanese 50m deep!

Usually when gold miners and the like make an acquisition its partly based on historical assays which they then publish in the acquisition announcement. EPM is the only company I have ever seen make an acquisition and NOT know what the historical assays are. They went looking for them after they bought! lol

@iminvestor101 yep, bhaggies, blind and in love with their "notion" of what they think a stock is and where it is going. The same 2 or 3 SHers vociferously posting on the threads, singing the praises of other posters becuase in their minds they are "respected" and peeps "listen" to them...lol Pretty sad, huh?

Fact is doesnt matter how good your assets are, if management are crap, the project is going nowhere. (CLZ and NTL are classic cases.)

So put on your blinkers, and hunker down for another 10 year snooze with EPM directors. Aint nothing happening here. Except cap raises of course, so do kick in my lovelies, because the smart money aint coughing up, they have already exited with their bhaggs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $6.866K 858.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 891691 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 747528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.