IVR 4.29% 3.4¢ investigator resources ltd

Now that we have a share price below the issue price, i wonder...

1. 6,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Now that we have a share price below the issue price, i wonder if there will be any news to support the offer?

Am I the only one wondering at this critical stage, why we have no resolution from IVR re Hindmarsh and a deafening silence from the company on the issue?

The LT holder will be sitting back analysing the pros and cons of the placement.. the pros being a significant drill program, the cons being risk/time associated with drilling, Hindmarsh debt unresolved, shares on issue including options approaching 600M

At current share price, 0.038, market cap is currently equal to the pre-announcement market cap of approx $17M.. which means that the market is pricing in only the placement and not the 2017 options.. understandable

What is it going to take to get this market cap heading north?

Hopefully drilling success but also i would expect IVR to tackle their corporate issues ie Hindmarsh..

If this is not addressed, then we are facing an outstanding account approaching $4M by the end of the upcoming peterlumbo campaign..

At the moment, we are paying 100% of costs anyway so why not make it official, give Hindmarsh an incentive to walk away.. it has to be done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $54.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $115.0K 3.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 456573 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.