IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: IVZ launches Entitlement Offer, page-164

1. 6,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    Ah so...suited for some encouraging news. If the news was encouraging up until now it would be reflected in the SP...plainly this is not the case. Suited for O & G probably not especially when the goal posts shift slightly when the powers that be decide they need to.
    The lab tests are coming...maybe these ill take as long as M1 lab tests which still haven't arrived as yet have they? We don't even know whether the samples have arrived at the lab as yet let alone the testing started.
    Discovery and net pay 34 m? Flow test...yet to be done...I can only hope and cheer into my beer that they are dang ripper quality...no o. Making statements and then never mentioning the info again is a standard with SM. He hopes the facts will be forgotten as he kicks the can down the road again and again.
    There is much info that can be released that will not jeopardize IVZ in any way but silence is the way. If we stay silent then they can't hang us right? Not withstanding my whinge and I do take on board your comments I am mildly concerned re the ability of the company to raise the funds required for the next 4 or 5 wells at even $2 million per well including running costs.
    Take into account future earnings against the huge dilution that is possibly on its way next two years and you will see the rose colored glasses really need to come off and get a good clean. Do some future sums/projections and see how the SP looks in several years. There is less incentive now to stay in IVZ than there has ever been IMHO...and the RI results are going to tell a story as IVZ moves forward. Unfortunately the nature of frontier O&G has many long pauses in momentum...and yes it doesn't suit my style...too hiccuppy for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.