IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

No worries max, plenty of negativity left. :) Colt was an idiot,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    No worries max, plenty of negativity left.

Colt was an idiot, but on reflection, he was correct in most of his assertions. He correctly identified that the design of the IWG VSP produces a single point of failure, and correctly stated that that fact alone means it is a non starter for any enterprise level applications.

He correctly identified soha.io as an IWG competitor, and correctly indicated that there were plenty of others.

He correctly stated that contracts with resellers aren't revenues, and it is revenues that IWG desperately need. He identified that the Telstra deal is of the type that has no guaranteed sales.

He also correctly stated that David McLaughlin, whose recruitment caused a trading halt you might recall, didn't actually join IWG. I don't know what his source for that was, but it was correct, and no one else saw it coming.

Look, the bloke's clearly got no idea how to converse properly, but if someone of his caliber can do a spot of analysis and reach all the obviously correct conclusions about IWG, what does that say about the others?

Unlike Colt, I am not here to goad anyone, and we are all allowed to present our viewpoint in a sensible manner. Mine is that the trick to making money from an iWebGate investment is calling the top and selling out before the world finally spots the reality and the bubble bursts. You don't want to be holding the stock when that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.