IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

bells01>"I do find it strange for people to be very specptical...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    bells01>"I do find it strange for people to be very specptical of the product."

bells, I am guessing you have still not seen it? And you are not really up to speed on the requirements of customers who might deploy such a product?

TLS are not using it, they have the opportunity to sell it. There was nothing to stop iWebGate selling the product before the Telstra announcement, but very few wanted to buy it. Time will tell if TLS have customers beating a path to their door, but I would not bet on it. The product is just not good enough.

Northrop Grumman are not testing it. 2 years ago NG gave a "Cync scholarship" to iWebGate, which gave iWebGate access to NG's office facilities. My reading is that iWebGate get free office space, and NG get an advantageous position with any Cync company which turns out to do well. From NG's perspective it appears to be a numbers game. There are over a hundred such "scholarships" but only a handful are going to turn out products with multi-million dollar customer bases. iWebGate are not in that number.

iWebGate's last press release told us that one US contract has been delivered. One, singular, with no indication of value. There was no mention of the Secure State thing. Beta testing by the 14th April, so they said. That product appears to have been, shall we say ...delayed.

Bottom line, you might find it strange about people being sceptical of the product, but that is because you resolutely refuse to see that it is a poor product which customers have spent years refusing to buy. You simply believe all the IWG marketing rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.