IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Ann: iWebGate Update, page-11

1. 62 Posts.
    Can you confirm that IWG has included turnover of 'some other company' or is this another one of your unfounded and misleading opinions designed to damage IWG.

There may be a number of potential explanations to the Dec revenues, it does not however stop you from once again making unfounded assertions. Perhaps they released the announcement in light of the quarterly financials which did not include such a material transaction - surely IWG is entitled to do this. Furthermore, if they are raising additional capital then I am sure that this information would be shared to any potential investor. Given this, perhaps IWG felt obligated to release it to the market as well. This is hardly 'fishy' - another unfounded and misleading opinion.

You consider $2M for 2.5% a horrific dilution . Wow, just wow. Any punter who does not think that IWG should not secure funding to grow their business is always free to sell. I for one support any such event and I also know that it is hardly a novel occurrence in the tech market space (please feel free to research).

You have already stated that you do not have the money to invest. You do not hold IWG stock and never will so I am not sure what your overall concern and unhealthy obsession with IWG is - that to me is fishy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.