IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Ann: iWebGate Update, page-20

1. 4,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Its always hard & very costly to break into a global market with a new product. People - Companies are always a little nervous using something new especially on a large deployment scale. We know the product is brilliant & simple to install but it will take time to get recognition which will lead to extensive & compounding sales and revenue.

IWG need to keep spending money on marketing and employing the correct staff to push forward which is logical and something that all share holders need to accept and understand .... its just part of the journey and long term market - sales strategy.

Medium to long term I believe the company will be massively successful. They just need to have the continual funding to keep pushing the message. I am sure the next cap raising will be on a very large scale and outside of Australia which will give them the breathing space they need to get on with the job & stop the anguish of share holders concerns in regards to cash burn, share dilution, a keeping the campaign afloat.

I understand all the skeptics concerns and believe the updates could be far more informative. I

I am hanging long & hoping for a lot of success.

Just my thoughts & good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.