IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Ann: iWebGate Update, page-4

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    My take, for what its worth.....

The 500k tax concession is a nice bonus.

December must have been a good month for the sales team, and a short one due to Xmas. My understanding is that every contract secured is monthly income, so does this mean a minimum 275k a month from now on?, or is it over the year ??? Either way, its gaining traction Then there is future new sales to add to the pot? Suddenly things are looking promising.....
    I still want to see the large US Credit raising go as planned so this company can install the infrastructure to attract the large corporations that are rumored to be sniffing around. Vodafone, BT and the likes will set a precedent/ endorsement that will have everyone jumping on board and this is what I feel will be the turning point. Small companies around Oz are nice, but for IWG to go global, then we need the endorsement of a large multinational. I'm very curious to find out who is the European revenue provider due to start this quarter ????
    Anybody heard whispers?????????? Same same for the US $200m corporation ? Gimme names.....

Lets remember all this has occurred with reduced staffing costs too......

First announcement that has instilled confidence for a long time.
    Happy Days and bright future are a coming IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.