IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

throwtheslider>"Hoyta, can you back up any of your...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    throwtheslider>"Hoyta, can you back up any of your claims/opinions?"

Please go and read some of my earliest posts. The ones where I describe that I work (indirectly) for a company which is trialing the iWebGate product range. The ones which describe that I am an administrator with the specific task of integrating the iWebGate products into our existing network infrastructure. The ones where I describe that I work closely with iWebGate's support and development staff, trying to get their products to solve our problems. The ones where I describe how I have an active and up to date VSP/VIN system sitting in my machine room even as I type this. I do not need to wait for the Telstra roll out for product information, and I have never been anything less than forthwright about where I get my information. You just need to go and read my earlier posts.

My company's policy is to not discuss our security systems. I specifically asked my manager if it was common knowledge that we were working with iWebGate and she said "absolutely not." I am not under NDA, but I need to be a little careful what I say.

My post which you have had pulled said that iWebGate are going ahead with a MVP: Launchpad will have many fewer features than VSP did, at least at first. That's a compromised product in my opinion. Funny, you tell me my opinion is half baked, then ask for more of it. With regard to the features that have been removed, you ask:

throwtheslider>"Can you confirm it was because it did not work..."

My understanding is that the hold up is getting all previous functionality available in the new user interface. So no, it is not because it did not work, it is because they can not make it available to the user. (To be strictly accurate, it might be the case that Launchpad does have the same features in the code as VSP, it is just that they are not visible in the user interface.) Of course, all this is moot because I'm just spreading unfounded and misleading conclusions, right?

I would also stress that I never mentioned the word "bribes." That was your word, not mine. It also wasn't what I meant by "pay enough money." I was not suggesting anything. I meant my comment literally: if you go to an accreditation agency as a customer and pay their fees, you can get accreditation on almost anything. It is the value of the accreditation I was calling into question not the way it was obtained. I do not think my post implied otherwise.

Can I go to bed now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.